DDoS Testing Reporting KPI’s
After internal considerations, consultations with our customers and the emergence of DDoS Radar product line, after 5 years we have taken the decision to rename our DDoS vulnerability GAP KPI metrics. It is important to note however, the below changes relate only to Traditional DDoS Testing.
There is no change in the explanation and representation of each metric of Traditional DDoS Testing, however the name more accurately identifies the KPI being discussed.
As of the 1st of September 2019:
- PASS will be referred as PROTECTED
- PARTIAL PASS as PARTIALLY PROTECTED
- FAIL as VULNERABLE
- PARTIAL FAIL as PARTIALLY VULNERABLE
The table above illustrates the new names of each KPI (Definitions remain unchanged):
Accordingly, the following list of reports will also be affected:
- DDoS BaseLine Test Report
- DDoS Validation Test Report
- NOTE: KPI definitions are different for the DDoS Radar, with DDoS Radar there is no disruption to ongoing operations.
If you’d like to get more information on this KPI change please contact us.