About The Position
MazeBolt is a fast-growing cyber-security startup with amazing people and products.
Our team is pioneering a new standard in testing DDoS mitigation with RADAR™ testing. The vulnerability solution continuously observes tens of thousands of potential DDoS attack entry points, identifying how attackers succeed in bypassing existing mitigation systems and providing remediation prioritization across the network with zero downtime.
This is a key role in MazeBolt’s success. The role entails ownership of the entire technical arch of the customer lifecycle, from presales activities, deployment, cyber operations, and support. This role is ideal for an individual who is a fast learner, well-organized, and independent. You must be a team player and be able to solve problems in highly pressured situations.
You will be a part of the Technical Services team, working together with Sales, Technical account managers, Product managers, and R&D, ensuring outstanding customer delivery and satisfaction. You will be designing implementations, analyzing ongoing technical operations, and formulating processes to make sure all our customers get the value they deserve from our products
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the planning, installation, and integration of MazeBolt products in diverse IT environments (virtual/physical, on-prem/public/hybrid)
- Work with customers throughout a delivery project life cycle - architecture design (including HLD, LLD, etc.), installation, configuration, documentation etc.
- Deliver advanced professional services (such as customizations/training/expansions/configurations/optimizations)
- Lead all technical aspects of the customer life cycle, providing demos, managing POCs, qualifying customers, deployments, and sharing best practices.
- Deliver the best possible solution to our customers both in pre and post-sales.
- Work with customers to set their network infrastructure as part prerequisites to our product installation.
- Assist customers in resolving complex networking concerns to achieve security, resilience, and compliance.
- Understand and map customer network topologies and needs, and translate them as requirements to Product and Management teams.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Help shape how the product is being used by our customers to achieve maximum protection from attacks.
- Contribute to the development of implementation and support policies and procedures
Working days: Monday-Friday
Reports to: VP Services
- At least 3 years of experience in a global sales engineering role in the US and Europe
- Deep understanding and experience in networking, including the OSI model, 1-7 Network Layers, network attack vectors, DDoS and other networks relevant cyber security knowledge.
- Ability to drive results effectively for multiple projects and/or tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to present technical solutions and information to audiences of varying technical levels.
- Desire to increase knowledge of products and technologies in a fast pace environment
- Experience in professional services or technical support role - Advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Experience working in a start-up - advantage
- Experience working in a SAAS environment - advantage