About The Position
MazeBolt is a fast-growing cyber-security startup with amazing people & products.
Our team developed the unique Radar™ testing technology that identifies DDoS vulnerabilities without downtime.
We solve the critical challenge of DDoS mitigation.
We are looking for a Front-end Software Developer to take of our commercial website. You will lead technical decisions and be the authority for any technical change or improvement to the website and our blog. You will work under the R&D department and collaborate with our Marketing department and help them drive our message and values to prospects and customers, as well as complete
The role will include maintaining high code quality and assuring our marketers can make the required changes to the website quickly and easily.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You’ll be working as part of a strong, fast-moving team with a "can do" approach
- You’ll adapt interfaces for modern web applications using the latest frontend technologies
- Collaborating with product managers, the design team, and the backend team
Reports to: VP R&D
- At least 3 years experience in software development, of these at least 2 years primarily in frontend development, HTML, CSS, and JS.
- At least 2 years of experience with WordPress and PHP
- Understanding of SEO
- Excellent English (Written and Verbal)
Any one of these is an Advantage:
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Linux