About The Position
MazeBolt is a fast-growing cyber-security startup with amazing people & products.
Our team developed the unique Radar™ testing technology that identifies DDoS vulnerabilities without downtime.
We solve the critical challenge of DDoS mitigation.
We are looking for a creative and experienced B2B Tech Digital Marketer to join our team and make an immediate impact across our Demand Generation programs and activities.
In this role, you will be working closely with the global marketing & sales teams to develop and execute plans designed to build awareness, generate demand, leads, and pipeline, utilizing best-in-class and up-to-date digital marketing tools and strategies.
You will be required to initiate, coordinate and execute marketing activities that will support and be aligned with the marketing strategy of the company to develop brand awareness, and credibility, support BizDev, and Sales activities and opportunity funnel built up.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing, coordinating and implementing the annual marketing communications, and storyline through all communication channels and materials for establishing coherent internal and external messaging and brand equity.
- Creating and maintaining the communications materials, internal articles, success stories, case studies, press releases, customer presentations, scripts, podcasts etc.
- Researching, identifying, selecting, and managing external marketing communications service
- Creating videos, in-depth interviews, webinars & podcasts
- Own all digital and social campaigns including LinkedIn, Twitter, GoogleAds
- Monitor, analyze, optimize (A/B testing) and report the performance of each campaign. Communicate results and suggestions for improvements; monitor and track lead quality, sales follow-up, conversions status, and action items
- Co-lead SEO and website strategy & best practices
- Overall responsibility of social media; posts, reach methods, group and followers strategy
- Manage several agencies and vendors and collaborate with internal stakeholders to support execution.
Reports to: VP Marketing
- 3+ years experience in marketing positions in a B2B Cyber company
- Excellent English
- Excellent writing and editing skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Experience in managing digital marketing
- Creative, a quick thinker with a growth mindset