Join our mission to reshape the future of DDoS protection
About The Position
MazeBolt is a fast-growing cyber-security startup with amazing people and products.
Our team is pioneering a new standard in testing DDoS mitigation with RADAR™ testing. The vulnerability solution continuously observes tens of thousands of potential DDoS attack entry points, identifying how attackers succeed in bypassing existing mitigation systems and provide remediation prioritization across the network with zero downtime.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing operations intern to join our operations team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing and operations strategies. You will collaborate with our operations, marketing and sales teams in all stages.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing market and SDR research.
- Supporting the operations team in daily administrative tasks
- Work closely with operations, sales, marketing, and product teams.
- Work together with digital marketing to support campaigns and initiatives across campaigns and events.
Reports to: VP People & Business Operations
Working Hours: Part-time. 2-3 days a week.
- 3rd year Marketing student
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive.
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong, articulate writer and speaker
- Ability to work independently.
- Creative, a quick thinker with a growth mindset