at MazeBolt (view all careers)Apply for this job
MazeBolt is revolutionizing DDoS cyber security with its patented next generation of technology that effectively eliminates one of the top three cyber security threats – DDoS risk. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing cyber security company with a unique and compelling value proposition with an addressable market worth billions.
The role and opportunity
You will play a key role in MazeBolt success. You must be a communication superstar for this role!
You’ll be working together, side-by-side with professional services to ensure customer delivery is superb. You will be analyzing ongoing technical operations and formulate processes and documentation and project manage to make sure all our customers get the value they deserve and that the value is delivered through excellent service and account management.
- Make your primary objective customer happiness and retention.
- Manage and create various processes for customer onboarding, ongoing customer satisfaction and ongoing review of customer results. With a focus on account management.
- Work together with professional services to deliver the best possible solution to our customers.
- Be involved in sales calls together with PS to understand customer requirements and prepare for customer onboarding.
- Project manage as required and work closely with R&D, Sales, PS, and the CEO.
- Excellent English (Mother tongue level, written & spoken).
- Very Strong communication skills and emotional intelligence (written & spoken).
- Minimum of 3 years experience in either technical account management or Professional services role dealing with Large enterprises in US and EU.
- You must have a proven ability to understand the complex nature of enterprise politics and business tempo.
- You should come from a very strong technical background (In previous roles worked in) in networking, DDoS, or other relevant cyber security related area.
- You should be comfortable diving into technical concepts and understanding those technical concepts on a deep level.
- Relentlessly determined and hardworking
- Tech & business savvy
- Completely fluent in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) – Great PPT creation and presentation abilities.
- Comfortable working in a Start-up minded environment
- Experience working with a CRM, specifically Salesforce