at MazeBolt (view all careers)Apply for this job
MazeBolt is revolutionizing DDoS cybersecurity defense with its patented technology that effectively eliminates one of the top three cybersecurity threats – DDoS risk. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing cybersecurity company with a unique and compelling value proposition, with an addressable market worth billions.
The role and opportunity
We are looking for an SDR to join our team. You should have excellent communication, interpersonal and customer relations skills. You should be a self-starter, having the ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member. Have prior experience and success in sales development in the cyber security world, with proven results. Excellent English written and verbal communication skills are essential, as well as effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills. Quick learner, technology savvy, people lover.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Independently researching and creating outbound campaigns and calls to prospects.
- Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from marketing activities.
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging demos/phone calls with sales.
- Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing and potential customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs (up sell and cross sell).
- Performing regular cold calling blitzes.
- Capturing accurate and legible documentation for all activity, recording information in SFDC.
- Consistently maintaining departmental standards for quality.
- Achieving defined KPI’s.
- Meeting all company policies and procedures.