at MazeBolt (view all careers)Apply for this job
MazeBolt is revolutionizing DDoS cyber security defense with its patented technology that effectively eliminates one of the top three cyber security threats – DDoS risk. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing cyber security company with a unique and compelling value proposition with an addressable market worth billions.
The role and Opportunity
You will play a key role in MazeBolt’s success as you will be the first fully dedicated QA Engineer in the company. You’ll have the opportunity to help shape the companies QA cycle and affect our customer’s experience.
You will be in charge of ensuring the quality of our product and leading the QA efforts, performed by R&D and yourself, you will be responsible for expanding the existing QA capability.
You will work closely with R&D to verify defects are found and corrected efficiently.
Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Defining QA plans and manage test cycles
- Performing manual QA
- Performing any hotfix QA in the tight timeline required
- Performing thorough regression testing
- Maintaining solid and well documented testing procedures for each area of the system
- Developing standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Tracking quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- At least 3 years’ experience in software QA
- Experience designing and managing QA procedures
- Experience working with Linux
- Experience writing test documents (STD, STP, STR)
- Experience with SQL
- Organized, good communication skills
- Fluent English (Written and Verbal)
Any one of these is an Advantage:
- Experience with automated QA
- Knowledge of network security practices and appliances
- Experience coding in Python
- Experience with Jenkins automation servers
- Experience working in Startup (SMB) environments