Professional Services Engineer
at MazeBolt (view all careers)
MazeBolt is revolutionizing DDoS cyber security with its patented next generation of technology that effectively eliminates one of the top three cyber security threats – DDoS risk. This opportunity is any SOC professional’s dream job if you love both the technical and people - join a fast-growing cyber security company with a unique and compelling value proposition with an addressable market worth billions.
The Professional Services Engineer
This is a great role for someone wanting to combine both tech and interpersonal skills. You will be the first in the company to play this role and will work closely with the Head of R&D & CEO.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Threat Assessment operations, both frontend and backend. This includes, DDoS test planning, carrying out DDoS testing, assisting with DDoS Radar deployments, liaising with customers on strategies to mitigate DDoS attacks
- Technical Account Management, being the point of contact for Sales and customers for any technical enquiry
- Researching new DDoS attack vectors and working with R&D to successfully implement them into the MazeBolt system
- Product expert/technical product management, including writing technical orient documents and feature design and follow-up
- Traditional internal SOC Roles, which include certain aspects of production Security and new Splunk Dashboards
You must have:
- Previous experience working in a tech position facing large enterprise customers internationally
- Wide knowledge of Systems, Networking, Protocols, Virtual machines and cloud environments
- Knowledge of Cyber security field (DDoS will be a big advantage)
- Comfortable working with Linux + scripting (Bash, Python etc.)
- Experience with Wireshark networking tool
- Fluent English
- Great customer-facing abilities
- Good Microsoft office know-how (Creating and presenting presentations and reports)
- Autodidact, quick learner, detail oriented and hardworking
Application is being sent...
Please wait while your application is being submitted...
Thank you for your interest in a Career at MazeBolt.
Your application has been submitted for consideration.