at MazeBolt (view all careers)Apply for this job
MazeBolt is revolutionizing DDoS cyber security with its patented next generation technology that effectively eliminates one of the top three cyber security threats – DDoS risk. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing cyber security company with a unique and compelling value proposition and with an addressable market worth billion.
The role and opportunity
You will play a key role in MazeBolt’s success. The role entails ownership of technical customer support for our Israeli and international customers. This role is ideal for an individual who is a fast learner, well organized, and independent. You must be a team player and be able to solve problems in highly pressured situations.
You will be a part of the Professional Services engineering team, side-by-side with Product managers, R&D and Technical account managers, ensuring customer delivery is outstanding. You will be analyzing ongoing technical operations and formulate processes to make sure all our customers get the value they deserve and that the value is delivered through excellent service and account management. Creating professional technical documentations for internal and external use.
- Help define and improve our deployment and maintenance processes
- Make sure the product is configured per customer to run continuously and with full coverage of their security
- Troubleshoot complex technical problems and provide problem resolution management
- Maintain ongoing relationships with customers
- Lead the planning, installation, and integration of MazeBolt product in diverse IT environments (virtual/physical, on-prem/public/hybrid)
- Work with customers throughout a delivery project life cycle – architecture design (including HLD, LLD etc.), installation, configuration, documentation etc.
- Deliver advanced professional services (such as customizations / training / expansions / configurations / optimizations)
- Work closely with members of the Professional Services Engineering team and the Technical Account Manager to quickly resolve any client issues and drive customer post-sales satisfaction
- Be involved in sales calls to understand customer requirements and prepare for the customer onboarding
- A minimum of 4 years experience in Professional Services or similar positions with enterprise environments in the US and EU
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Hands-on experience in deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting software or networking equipment
- An in-depth understanding of network and protocols
- The ability to use new technology and research new DDoS attacks on tight schedules
- In-depth knowledge of Networking, Operating Systems
- Experience working with R&D/Engineering teams to resolve open customer issues
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Team player with fantastic communication and collaboration skills
Any one of these is an advantage:
- In-depth knowledge of Cyber Security – you should come from a very strong technical background (In previous roles worked in) in networking, DDoS, or other relevant cyber security related area – ( big advantage)
- You should be comfortable diving into technical concepts and understanding those technical concepts on a deep level
- Relentlessly determined
- Tech & business savvy
- Comfortable working in a Start-up minded environment