at MazeBolt (view all careers)Apply for this job
MazeBolt is revolutionizing DDoS cybersecurity defense with its patented technology that effectively eliminates one of the top three cybersecurity threats – DDoS risk. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing cybersecurity company with a unique and compelling value proposition, with an addressable market worth billions.
The role and Opportunity
MazeBolt is looking for an experienced inbound and outbound Product manager to be the first product manager in the company and take ownership of a unique, patented, and market-changing DDoS product.
As the product expert, you will lead the product life cycle, follow-up on existing product features, build the product vision, strategy, go-to-market, roadmap, and quarterly work plan, and generate product requirements; determining specifications and development schedules.
You will conduct market research, analyze additional market opportunities, and identify customer needs, then you will use this to define and drive new product and feature roadmap.
You will collaborate with R&D, professional services, sales, and customers to gain market insights and help drive revenue, customer happiness, and ensure on-going product success.
- 3 years’ experience as a product manager
- Deep knowledge and experience in cyber security services and networking
- Leader, takes full ownership, hands-on, result-oriented and team player
- Solid capability to identify the business opportunity, see the big picture and combine technology and business
- Be comfortable working in a Start-up minded environment
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills in English.
Any of these is an advantage:
- Professional background in the DDoS domain