at MazeBolt (view all careers)Apply for this job
MazeBolt is revolutionizing DDoS cybersecurity defense with its patented technology that effectively eliminates one of the top three cybersecurity threats – DDoS risk. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing cybersecurity company with a unique and compelling value proposition, with an addressable market worth billions.
The role and opportunity
We are looking for an experienced inbound and outbound Product Manager. You will be the first product manager in the company and will take ownership of a unique, patented, and market-changing DDoS product.
As THE product expert, you will lead all product-related issues, including the product life cycle, product features (new and existing) , assist in building the product vision, strategy, go-to-market, roadmap, and quarterly work plan (determining specifications and development schedules). You will generate product requirements (PRD), product training, conducting demos to strategic accounts and be the companies go to for any product related questions.
You will collaborate with R&D, professional services, sales, and customers to gain market insights and help drive revenue, customer satisfaction , and ensure ongoing product success.
- 3 years’ experience as a product manager
- Deep knowledge and experience in networking and network architecture
- Leader mind set, taking full ownership of the product end-to-end, hands-on, result-oriented, and team player
- Comfortable working in a dynamic Start-up minded environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English – Very comfortable creating & giving presentations
Any of these is an advantage:
- Any cybersecurity background
- Professional background in the DDoS domain