at MazeBolt (view all careers)Apply for this job
MazeBolt is revolutionizing DDoS cybersecurity defense with its patented technology that effectively eliminates one of the top three cybersecurity threats – DDoS risk. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing cybersecurity company with a unique and compelling value proposition, with an addressable market worth billions.
The role and opportunity
We are looking for a junior inbound Product Manager. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to transition from a technical role to a product management role. You will have ownership of a unique, patented, and market-changing DDoS product.
As THE product expert, you will lead all product-related issues, including the product life cycle, product features (new and existing), assist in building the product vision, strategy, roadmap, and quarterly work plan (determining specifications and development schedules). You will generate product requirements (PRD), product training and be the company’s go to expert for any product related questions.
You will collaborate with R&D, professional services, and sales to expand and improve the product, maintain product documentation, conduct product training sessions, improve customer satisfaction, and ensure ongoing product success.
- Previous experience in any technical role
- 1 year of experience in product management OR a comprehensive product management course
- Familiarity with networking and network architectures
- High ability to organize, prioritize and manage data
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English (Mother tongue level)
Any of these is an advantage:
- Any cybersecurity background
- Professional background in the DDoS domain