Enterprise Solutions Development Representative
at MazeBolt (view all careers)Apply for this job
The Company & Opportunity: MazeBolt
MazeBolt is revolutionizing DDoS cyber security with its patented next generation of technology that effectively eliminates one of the top three cyber security threats – DDoS risk. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing cyber security company with a unique and compelling value proposition with an addressable market worth billions.
The Enterprise Solutions Development Representative (SDR)
You will play a key role in MazeBolt success. You’ll be reaching out to enterprise customers, you will open the door for MazeBolt to integrate our revolutionary DDOS product into the customer’s systems, and by doing so help them get the best protection possible for all their online IT services.
Your primary responsibilities will be
- You will actively generate new leads, respond to inbound leads, prospect and identify new opportunities
- You will manage an active sales pipeline and a long enterprise sales cycle to ensure a closed deal
- You will be communicating MazeBolt’s unique value proposition to Technical Teams helping them develop solutions
- You will work closely with the VP Solutions & Customer Success and the R&D team
Ideal candidates must have
- 1-2 years’ experience as an Enterprise sales development in a tech company
- Mother tongue English or French
- Strong communication skills and emotional intelligence (written & spoken)
- Relentlessly determined and hard working
- Tech & business savvy
- Process oriented
- Completely fluent in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Comfortable working in a Start-up minded environment
- Experience working with a CRM, specifically Salesforce
Application is being sent...
Please wait while your application is being submitted...
Thank you for your interest in a Career at MazeBolt.
Your application has been submitted for consideration.
Leaders in DDoS Protection
Is your existing DDoS Protection good enough to ensure Business Continuity?
Talk to our experts to bring down DDoS risk under 2% ongoing using current DDoS Mitigation