at MazeBolt (view all careers)Apply for this job
MazeBolt is revolutionizing DDoS cybersecurity defense with its patented technology that effectively eliminates one of the top three cybersecurity threats – DDoS risk. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing cybersecurity company with a unique and compelling value proposition with an addressable market worth billions.
The role and Opportunity
We are looking for an Enterprise Solutions Development Representative to join our marketing team, to contact potential customers, identify their needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
Our SDR team is communicating MazeBolt’s unique value proposition to C level or mid-management technical personnel and nourish long term relationships with them.
As part of this role, you will independently research and make contact with potential customers by creating outbound campaigns and cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from marketing activities. You will also follow-up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services. You will work closely with the sales team, connecting them to solid leads and arranging demos/phone calls. You will work by structured marketing funnel, to achieve defined KPI’s.
- 1-2 years’ experience as an Enterprise sales development in a tech company.
- Mother tongue English.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer relations skills.
- Be a quick learner, technology savvy, people lover.
- Be a self-starter, having the ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member.
- Be comfortable working in a Start-up minded environment.
- Extensive know how of qualifying leads and moving them down a sales pipeline.
- Completely fluent in MS Office (CRM, SFDC), Sales Outreach and/or similar platforms).
Any of these is an advantage:
Cyber security experience is a big advantage.