at MazeBolt (view all careers)Apply for this job
MazeBolt is revolutionizing DDoS cyber security defense with its patented technology that effectively eliminates one of the top three cyber security threats – DDoS risk. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing cyber security company with a unique and compelling value proposition with an addressable market worth billions.
The role and Opportunity
You will play a key role in MazeBolt’s success. You’ll be reaching out to enterprises and service providers, to open the door for MazeBolt to deploy our transformative RADAR™ product. As part of a customer’s DDoS Mitigation systems RADAR™ allows our customers to get the best end-to-end full DDoS coverage possible, eliminating a chance of a successful DDoS attack long before the attack arrives.
- Actively prospect, identify and develop new opportunities as well as respond to inbound leads.
- Manage an active sales pipeline and an enterprise sales cycle with C-Level decision makers.
- Communicate MazeBolt’s unique value proposition to C-Level and technical teams helping them develop solutions.
- Carefully evaluate business and technical aspects for an opportunity and work with Sales management to come up with an attractive value-based business proposal.
- Work closely with the Customer Success and the R&D team.
- 4-5 years’ experience in an enterprise sales role in a tech company.
- System level understanding of data centers and data communications technologies.
- Experience with enterprise and service providers sales process to C-Levels.
- Strong communication skills and emotional intelligence (written & spoken).
- Relentlessly determined and hard working.
- Tech & business savvy.
- Process oriented.
- Comfortable working in a Start-up minded environment.
- Completely fluent in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Experience working with a CRM, specifically Salesforce.
- Mother tongue English.
Any one of these is an Advantage:
Cyber security experience is a big advantage.