at MazeBolt (view all careers)Apply for this job
MazeBolt is revolutionizing DDoS cyber security defense with its patented technology that effectively eliminates one of the top three cyber security threats – DDoS risk. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing cyber security company with a unique and compelling value proposition with an addressable market worth billions.
The role and opportunity
We are looking for a Content Manager, who will manage the content team and the overall marketing content strategy and creation. Supporting a wide variety of marketing and communications activities within the company, including content development, email campaigns, white papers, webinar blurbs, social blurbs, and editing, all targeted at driving traffic , engagement, and lead generation.
- Create the overall content strategy to position us as trusted advisors and drive leads
- Create and enforce a consistent brand language across different assets
- Manage the team to develop, oversee and edit the creation of a wide range of marketing content including email campaigns, whitepapers, case studies, blogs, webinar, sales collateral, surveys, research, etc. Written for market education, brand awareness, and lead generation
- Proven English-language writing skills, English- mother-tongue
- Strong hands-on writing and editing abilities with close attention to detail
- Experience at a cyber company preferably B2B
- Experience managing a content team from strategy to execution
- Excellent organizational skills, with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects (a self-starter)
- Quick, flexible, creative, and organized