About The Position
MazeBolt is a fast-growing cyber-security startup with amazing people & products.
Our team developed the unique Radar™ testing technology that identifies DDoS vulnerabilities without downtime.
We solve the critical challenge of DDoS mitigation.
We are looking for a qualified individual to oversee and address our customers’ business technology needs. You will provide accurate technical service before and after the point of sale, ensuring customer satisfaction. As an Account & Presale Manager, you should be a tech-savvy professional, able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience.
You will play a key role in MazeBolt success. You must be a communication superstar for this role and your primary objective will be the customer’s happiness and retention.
You’ll be working together, side-by-side with the professional services & sales teams to ensure customer delivery is superb. You will be analyzing ongoing technical operations, and formulating processes and documentation. You will be managing our customers and making sure all get the value they deserve and that the value is delivered through excellent service and account management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate all customer engagements through onboarding, adoption and nurture stages.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their constraints and needs.
- Work together with professional services to deliver the best possible solution to our customers.
- Convey customer feedback and requirements to the Product and Management teams.
- Be the customer advocate by proactively raising risks or concerns and ensuring that all issues are addressed properly.
- Analyze customers’ system usage and needs to suggest both customer self-service and Professional services activities.
- Leverage your deep technical and product knowledge with the understanding of customer needs to educate and mature your customers’ use cases.
Reports to: VP Services
- At least 4 years of experience in either technical account management or other technical customer facing role handling large enterprises in the US and Europe.
- Experience and understanding of the cyber security market.
- Technical background in networking, DDoS, or other relevant cyber security or networking-related area.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with senior-level stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Understanding of technologies and the ability to present technical solutions and information to audiences of varying technical levels.
- Experience in managing enterprise-level customer relationships, including senior-level stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation skills. Comfortable presenting to a wide range of people in various seniorities.
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Experience working in a start-up - An advantage
- Experience working in a SAAS environment - An advantage