About The Position
MazeBolt is an innovation leader in cyber-security and part of the DDoS mitigation space.
Our team developed the unique Radar™ technology that is creating a new DDoS protection standard.
Our patented Radar™ solution automatically detects, analyses, and prioritizes remediation of DDoS vulnerabilities across the network.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing startup company composed of skillful team players, working closely with each other and a continuously growing worldwide customer base.
We are looking for a Channel Sales Director. In this role, you will be recruiting new partners and leading the sales efforts in an assigned territory. A unique opportunity to work with global and local leading reseller partners and be part of an innovative start-up that brings new industry standards to the DDoS mitigation space.
You should have a high level of independence and the ability to work in the constantly changing start-up environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify, recruit, and onboard new reseller partners within assigned territory
- Manage resellers to create and execute business plans to meet your sales goals
- Set goals and KPIs for partners by leading and developing mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources
- On-board and deliver ongoing communications and training to reseller partners
- Address partner related issues (e.g., sales conflicts, pricing issues) in a timely manner
- Assist when needed in resellers marketing activities such as webinars, and local events
Reports to: VP Sales
- Bachelor’s Degree / M.A, in Business Management
- 7+ years experience selling high technology B2B products in assigned territory in a channel model.
- Experience with enterprise and service providers sales process to C-Levels.
- History of successfully developing and leading multiple strategic partnerships
- Strategic thinker with strong execution skills
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners and MazeBolt teams
- High level of independence and ability to work in a start-up environment.
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Experience in Cyber DDoS space- an Advantage