Join our mission to reshape the future of DDoS protection
About The Position
MazeBolt is pioneering a new approach to DDoS security: Preventative. Proactive. Automated Protection.
RADAR™, an industry-first patented solution, empowers organizations to identify and remediate vulnerabilities in every layer of DDoS protection.
Global enterprises, including financial services, insurance, gaming, and high-security government environments, rely on MazeBolt to prevent damaging DDoS attacks.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing startup company composed of skillful team players working closely with each other and a continuously growing worldwide customer base.
We are looking for a Senior Python Developer passionate about delivering the best code quality to be a part of the product’s technological aspects.
You will work closely with our R&D team towards better solutions and lead efforts to implement best practices as the team grows and operations expand.
You should have a high level of independence and the ability to work in the constantly changing startup environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop high-quality, robust code.
- Review and maintain current internal code quality standards
- Be a part of decision-making, architecture design & technology research.
- Take an essential part in solving diverse, complex problems of scale, performance, and business logic.
- Mentor junior developers
Reports to: VP R&D
- At least 7 years of experience in development with at least 4 years of experience in development in Python, including on Linux.
- Experience with Relational Databases (I.e. Indexes, DB queries, schema creation, query optimization etc.)
- Experience developing on any of the following cloud providers and be familiar with best practices for cloud environments.
- Deep understanding of software development best practices – SRP, Encapsulation, SoC etc… and how to implement them effectively.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum software development – Sprints, CI/CD etc
- Experience with the Django web framework- an advantage.
- Dynamic, problem-solving approach coupled with the ability to create a positive working environment.
- Independent, Organized, and with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English.