About The Position
MazeBolt is a fast-growing cyber-security startup with amazing people and products.
Our team is pioneering a new standard in testing DDoS mitigation with RADAR™ testing. The vulnerability solution continuously observes tens of thousands of potential DDoS attack entry points, identifying how attackers succeed in bypassing existing mitigation systems and providing remediation prioritization across the network with zero downtime.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our R&D team and help us improve our platform. You will work with many fascinating disciplines and technologies: Full stack development, complex database designs and administration, distributed computing, cloud computing, ML, the Linux operating system, and many others. You will work closely with our R&D team towards better solutions and lead efforts to implement best practices as the team grows and operations expand. You should have a high level of independence and the ability to work in the constantly changing startup environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain high code quality.
- Assure any hotfixes/urgent customer requests are delivered with appropriate documentation and technical debt tracking.
- Improving engineering standards, tools and processes
Reports to: VP R&D
- At least 5 years in development and at least 2 years experience developing in Python developing on Linux
- Experience with Relational Databases (I.e. Indexes, DB queries, schema creation, query optimization etc.)
- Understanding of software development best practices – SRP, Encapsulation, SoC etc... and how to implement them effectively.
- Experience developing on any of the following cloud providers and be familiar with best practices for cloud environments
- Independent, Organized, and with excellent communication skills
- Advantage - Experience with Django ORM and web framework
- Team player
- Good mentoring capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal English