About The Position
MazeBolt is a fast-growing cyber-security startup with amazing people & product.
Our team developed the unique Radar™ testing technology that identifies DDoS vulnerabilities without downtime.
We solve the critical challenge of DDoS mitigation.
We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack software developer to primarily take the lead on the product's technological aspects, using Python. You will lead technical decisions and be the authority for technical knowledge in the R&D team. You will also participate in task planning, estimations, and scheduling of the team’s work.
You will work closely with our R&D team towards better solutions and lead efforts to implement best practices as the team grows and operations expand.
You should have a high level of independence and the ability to work in the constantly changing startup environment.
The role will include maintaining high code quality and assuring any hotfixes/urgent customer requests are delivered with appropriate documentation and technical debt tracking.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain high code quality.
- Assure any hotfixes/urgent customer requests are delivered with appropriate documentation and technical debt tracking.
- Improving engineering standards, tools and processes
Reports to:VP R&D
- At least 5 years’ experience developing in Python
- At least 3 years’ experience developing on Linux OS including bash scripting and other operations such as package installations, performance benchmarking etc
- Experience with SQL Databases (I.e. Indexes, DB queries, schema creation, query optimization etc.)
- Deep understanding of software development best practices – SRP, Encapsulation, SoC etc... and how to implement them effectively.
- Experience developing on any of the following cloud providers – AWS, GCP, Azure, Digital Ocean, Vultr and be familiar with best practices for cloud environments
- Experience in Agile/Scrum software development – Sprints, CI/CD etc
- Experience working in Startup environment
- Independent, Organized, and with excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal English
Any one of these is an Advantage:
- Experience with Django web framework
- Good understanding of the networking stack – mostly TCP & HTTP
- Experience in the Security field – Vulnerabilities, DDoS
- Experience with Debian-based Linux distros
- Machine learning