About The Position
MazeBolt is a fast-growing cyber-security startup with amazing people & product.
Our team developed the unique Radar™ testing technology that identifies DDoS vulnerabilities without downtime.
We solve the critical challenge of DDoS mitigation.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to take the lead and be responsible for ensuring the quality of our product and spearheading the QA efforts. You will play a key role in MazeBolt’s success as the main QA Engineer in the company. You’ll have the opportunity to help perfect the company’s QA efforts and affect our customer’s experience.You will be involved in all stages of development including planning, testing, and up to production
You will be responsible for expanding the existing QA capability and work closely with R&D to verify defects are found and corrected efficiently.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Define QA plans and manage test cycles.
- Perform manual QA.
- Perform any hotfix QA in the tight timeline required.
- Perform thorough regression testing.
- Maintain solid and well-documented testing procedures for each area of the system.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
Reports to:VP R&D
- At least 4 years of experience as a software QA.
- Experience designing and managing QA procedures
- Experience working with Linux
- Experience in testing web applications
- Experience writing test documents (STD, STP, STR)
- Experience with automated QA- an advantage
- Knowledge of network security practices and appliances- an advantage
- Experience coding in Python- an advantage
- Experience with SQL- an advantage
- Excellent written & spoken English
- Team player as well as being able to take full ownership and work independently
- Strong attention to details
- Strong communication skills