Join our mission to reshape the future of DDoS protection
About The Position
MazeBolt is a fast-growing cyber-security startup with amazing people & products.
Today, there is limited visibility for your DDoS attack surface. In a few hours of downtime, you are able to check only a limited portion of your network. What if you knew that you could see it all? Our team is pioneering a new standard in testing DDoS mitigation with RADAR™ testing. Our vulnerability solution continuously observes tens of thousands of potential DDoS attack entry points, identifying how attackers succeed in bypassing existing mitigation systems and providing remediation prioritization across the network with zero downtime.
We are looking for a Software Architect to primarily be a significant part of the product’s technological aspects. You will lead technical decisions and design and be the authority for technical knowledge and training for the R&D team. You will also participate in task planning, estimations, code reviews, and teamwork scheduling.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Taking a leading role in architecting, designing, reviewing, and developing our products.
- Solve diverse, complex problems of scale, performance, and business logic.
- Maintain high code quality.
- Assure any hotfixes/urgent customer requests are delivered with appropriate documentation and technical debt tracking.
- Improving engineering standards, tools, and processes
Reports to: VP R&D
- At least 10 years of experience in development. At least 5 years of experience in development in Python on Linux
- Experience with Relational Databases (I.e. Indexes, DB queries, schema creation, query optimization etc.)
- Experience with the Django web framework
- Experience developing on any of the following cloud providers and be familiar with best practices for cloud environments
- Deep understanding of software development best practices – SRP, Encapsulation, SoC etc… and how to implement them effectively.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum software development – Sprints, CI/CD etc
- Team player
- Good mentoring capabilities
- Independent, Organized, and with excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal English