About The Position
MazeBolt is a fast-growing cyber-security startup with amazing people & product.
Our team developed the unique Radar™ testing technology that identifies DDoS vulnerabilities without downtime.
We solve the critical challenge of DDoS mitigation.
We are looking for a qualified individual to oversee and address our customers’ business technology needs. You will provide accurate technical service before and after the point of sale, ensuring customer satisfaction. As a Technical Account Manager, you should be a tech-savvy professional, able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience.
You will play a key role in MazeBolt success. You must be a communication superstar for this role and your primary objective will be the customer’s happiness and retention.
You’ll be working together, side-by-side with the professional services & sales teams to ensure customer delivery is superb. You will be analyzing ongoing technical operations, and formulating processes and documentation. You will be managing our customers and making sure all get the value they deserve and that the value is delivered through excellent service and account management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be involved in pre-sales and post-sale calls together with sales to understand customer requirements and prepare for customer onboarding.
- Manage accounts and create various processes for customer onboarding, ongoing customer satisfaction, and ongoing review of customer results.
- Work together with professional services to deliver the best possible solution to our customers both in pre and post sales.
- Provide developers with customers’ feedback to help identify potential new features or products
- Liaise with the sales department to win new business and increase sales
- Project management as required
- Work closely with R&D, Sales, PS teams, and the CEO.
Reports to: VP Technical Services
- At least 4 years experience in technical account management role dealing with international large enterprises.
- Proven technical background in networking, DDoS, or other relevant cyber security or networking-related area.
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment
- Excellent English (Mother tongue level, written & spoken)
- Completely fluent in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) – Great PPT creation and presentation abilities
- Experience working with a CRM, specifically Salesforce
- Strong communication skills and emotional intelligence (written & spoken).
- Proven ability to understand the complex nature of enterprise politics and business tempo