About The Position
MazeBolt is an innovation leader in cyber-security and part of the DDoS mitigation space.
Our team developed the unique Radar™ technology that is creating a new DDoS protection standard.
Our patented Radar™ solution automatically detects, analyses, and prioritizes remediation of DDoS vulnerabilities across the network.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing startup company composed of skillful team players, working closely with each other and a continuously growing worldwide customer base.
We are looking for a Professional Services Engineer. The role entails ownership of technical customer support for our Israeli and international customers. You will be a part of the Professional Services engineering team, side-by-side with Product managers, R&D and Technical account managers, ensuring customer delivery is outstanding. You will be analyzing ongoing technical operations and formulate processes to make sure all our customers get the value they deserve and that the value is delivered through excellent service and account management. Creating professional technical documentation for internal and external use.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the planning, installation, and integration of MazeBolt's product in diverse IT environments (virtual/physical, on-prem/public/hybrid)
- Work with customers throughout a delivery project life cycle - architecture design (including HLD, LLD etc.), installation, configuration, documentation etc.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with customers
- Troubleshooting and resolution of technical issues during implementation (interaction with the back-office and R&D teams, if needed)
- Deliver advanced professional services (such as customizations / training / expansions / configurations / optimizations)
- Work closely with members of the Professional Services Engineering team and the Technical Account Manager to quickly resolve any client issues and drive customer post-sales satisfaction
- Be involved in sales calls to understand customer requirements and prepare for the customer onboarding
- Help define and improve our deployment and maintenance processes
- Make sure the product is configured per customer to run continuously and with full coverage of their security
Reports to : VP Business Operations
- A minimum of 4 years experience in Professional Services or similar positions with enterprise environments in the US and EU
- Hands-on experience in deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting software or networking equipment
- An in-depth understanding of network and protocols
- The ability to use new technology and research new DDoS attacks on tight schedules
- In-depth knowledge of Networking, Operating Systems
- Experience working with R&D/Engineering teams to resolve open customer issues
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Team player with fantastic communication and collaboration skills
- In-depth knowledge of Cyber Security - An Advantage