Title: DDoS mitigation can be effective all the time. We’ll show you how to get there
Date: Thursday, 27th February 2020
Time: 11.30 am to 12.15 pm CET
registration link : https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1398016244952923905
Agenda: In the quest to expand markets and function globally, businesses today are increasingly relying on DDoS Mitigation technology. From the cyber security perspective, DDoS Mitigation technology plays a very important role in securing globally scaled businesses against DDoS attacks. However, DDoS Mitigation technology is not a plug-and-play or automated software. Because of this, businesses are 48% vulnerable to DDoS attacks.
In this webinar, learn –
1. How sneakier and smart DDoS attacks slip through DDoS Mitigation.
2. Why Layer 3 and Layer 4 DDoS attacks remain the threat.
3. A layered-based approach to DDoS Mitigation Technology.
4. Tips and tricks to fine-tune DDoS Mitigation Technology on the fly.
5. How leading enterprises in the real world are protecting their global infrastructure from massive as well as sneakier DDoS attacks.
6. Q & A
Matthew is the Founder and CEO of MazeBolt Technologies. An innovator and visionary, Matthew provides direction to MazeBolt and has led the company from the front on a successful track. Since its founding, the company’s growth has been trajectory with several enterprises, both large and small, gaining real-time DDoS risk reducing to 2% and under.
Matthew has a patented product in his name that has drastically changed how the Business Continuity and DDoS Mitigation industry work today.
As a leading preeminent authority on cybersecurity, Matthew’s vision has resulted in eliminating DDoS risk and assured business continuity for his customers.